Monday, August 23, 2010

~ Chocolate Roses ~ Cupcakes ~

I luv cupcakes. They are my favorite!
Thank goodness there are so many new cupcakes shops around. I'm not sure if I luv cupcakes because I see cupcakes everyday or if I see cupcakes every day because everybody luvs cupcake. I work in Manhatten so I am always around cupcakes.

For my sisters wedding I want to make her a cupcake tower. Now I am practice making chocolate roses.

First you put the frosting in a bag and cut off the tip just like a bris. Then make petals. Practice makes perfect.




3 comments:

  1. Deliah, you are gift. Cupcake look yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv cupcakes too-esp the frosting---by why arent they round?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is being so nice to me!

    I only have a cake pan not a cupcake pan so that is why they are not round. I guess I should call them CUT CAKES.

    ReplyDelete