Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm what they call a "Foodie"

I go to a lot of restaurants and love to try new things which is so easy and fun for me sins I work in Manhattan.  I'm good at eating.
I am also good at cooking and talking about food.  I really know my stuff.  I read so many food blogs and there are so many other food experts out there like me.    

OK, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
What I will do to get the best recipes is go to a restaurant and the nicer the restaurant the better.  I will look at the menu sometimes you do not even have to go inside cuz they post it outside of the main door.  I find out what they are making and what ingredients they use and then I go shopping and buy those same ingredients.  It is like having the best chefs in the world giving me their recipes.

I made this Pita Pizza using the ingredients from a pasta dish from a very high-end Italian Restarant.  Try not to drool all over your shirt.




4 comments:

  1. I forgot to ask you if you love Jesis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, is Jesis a new restaurant in Manhattan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pita things look yummy D. please be careful when you talk about your um (v), as you know these blogs are permanent and everyone ( even people that don't know you) can see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i think i em also a foodie but people also call me silly also so i call myself fool dee - get it? Lol, right? ha ha! but then it also sounds like a rap name. remember young mc? that was good. bust a move lol! all the food talking makes me hungry. i never had pita pizza like u but will get pizza from the street store across the street. bye!

    ReplyDelete